ARIZONA STONE || BIRKENSTOCK
Classic style in the perfect neutral colour to go with you everywhere - the beach, the park, the shops, or just at home for a weekend BBQ.
These sandals feature the classic Arizona adjustable two strap in stone Birko-Flor - this high quality synthetic material is exceptionally durable and easy to clean. The original Birkenstock cork-latex footbed supports your feet with its anatomical design, moulding to the shape of your feet over time for one of a kind comfort.
- Birko-Flor synthetic upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Anatomically correct cork footbed for support
- Moulds to your feet over time
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsoles
- The Arizona Birko-Flor has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The Birko-Flor upper material is soft and won't take as long as leather to wear in so they should be comfortable within a day or two of gradual wear.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. If your foot is average to broad in width, it's much comfier to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.